Hey! Summer is already here. And it means sunny beach days! Although, its still pretty cold in here and it’s not a beach season yet. But I hope it will get warmer soon.
Most of people really want to get a pretty tan during the summer time. And I’m one of them! So I will show you all my favorite products for sunbathing. I hope you will find it helpful!
I think it’s a really good idea to exfoliate your body with a great, good smelling scrub. My favorite scrubs are:
- ‘Aqua kiss’ by Victoria’s Secret is really fresh and smooth .
- ‘Forbidden vanilla’ by Victoria’s Secret smells amazing! It’s my favorite one.
- ‘SPA fit’ by The body shop improves the appearance and texture of skin.
It’s really important to use body lotions with SPF in them! And of course don’t forget about your face! You can also use tanning sprays, so they will help to get even more beautiful tan!
- ‘Peter island’ sun lotion by Amway has SPF 30, so I have to reapply it during the day. And it actually smells really good!
- ‘Vitamin C daily moisturizer’ by The body shop also has SPF 30. It’s my favorite face moisturizer.
- ‘Australian Gold bronzing spray’ by Exotic blend gives pretty dark tan, so I don’t use it that often. It has vitamin E and smells like coconuts!
- ‘Australian Gold dark tanning spray’ by Exotic blend is carrot oil formula, so it gives my tan a really pretty color.
It’s important to moisturize your skin after a long beach day!
- ‘Australian Gold after sun gel’ by Exotic blend is an amazing gel! It brings soothing relief to my skin that has been exposed to wind or sun. It also has green tea, aloe, acacia extract, vitamin C, vitamin E. And of course it smells incredible!
- ‘Dove sunshine’ helps my tan to stay longer.
- ‘Carrot oil macerated’ by Akoma is really good for my skin. I just put few drops to my simple lotion!
8 thoughts on “Beautiful summer tan”
Loved it!!! Thank you!! Would love to see your tips for hair care during summer, especially if you are often on the beach! Have a great week 🙂
Awww thank you so much! I’m glad that you liked it . I have already made a posy about my hair care, so you should check it out ! But I will try to do another one, summer edition 🙂
hahahaha awesome!! I will check 🙂
How did you get your photos to become bigger? I cannot figure it out! thanks 🙂 and great post btw!
Thanks! When you add a photo, there is a button on a left corner, so you press it and you can edit that photo and choose the format 🙂
thank you 🙂
That’s a really nice looking beach, and great horizon!
Yea it is 🙂