Hello! Christmas is already over and New Years is coming. I still can’t believe that 2014 is almost over. It has gone by really fast. So I hope you had an amazing year and of course enjoyed Christmas this year. And this post is about my Christmas presents. I got so many awesome things this year and I’m grateful for that.
I hope you’re as happy about your presents as I am. And I hope you had a great time with your family and friends!
- Gold necklace
- Grey scarf, my friend has knitted it!
- Pajama pants from H&M
- White infinity scarf with gloves
- Caramel scented shower gel in a really cute bottle!
- Orchid and blueberry scented body spray
- Black earings from FashionZone
- DORMEO bedding set made by a famous Lithuanian designer – Agnė Kuzmickaitė
- Hair accessory
- A book called ‘Who are you?’
- Really really soft and thick socks
- A really big mirror
- Christmas lights
- Some gifts from our coach: a framed photo from the festival, key chain with our logo and some candies
- A mug with a brownie recipe on it and some hot chocolate with marshmallows
- Candies made by my friend
- Polaroid photo with some nice words on the other side
- Christmas coffee and tea
- Some sweets
- Christmas card made by my friend