Hey! Happy July! I’m back with my third post about my trip to Germany! If you want to see my whole trip you can check out my video on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4LWRvjcZ8 . And this post is about an incredible day in ‘Heide park’. The Heide Park Resort is a theme park in Soltau, Lower Saxony, Germany. It was another birthday surprise for my brother. We spent an entire day there. It is one of the biggest German amusement parks and the biggest in Northern Germany.
The park is divided into five areas.
- Park Entrance that features Lower-Saxony style buildings
- Bucht der Piraten (Pirate Land) that is mainly themed around the world of pirates
- Transilvania with a medieval-style castle on top of the hill surrounded by a forest
- Land der Vergessenen (Land of the Forgotten) which hosts the park’s award-winning wooden roller coaster Colossos as well as the Mayan Village that has many flat rides
- Wild Wild West was opened in 2008 to celebrate the park’s 30th anniversary, it incorporates Lucky Land.
I can’t choose my favorite area. Because all of them are really different and unique. And all of those areas have their own shows and dressed-up people. Heide Park currently has about 40 rides. And we managed to go to almost all of them. One of the main attractions is Colossos, a wooden roller coaster. It was probably the scariest ride in Heide park. They also have some water rides, ships, boat rides, train rides and etc. And of course they have many rides for kids.
Five shows are available each day at Heide Park:
- Anger of Mayan, a 25-minute show about Mayan Indians at the Mayan Amphitheater
- Gold of Port Royal, a 35-minute pirate show at Pirate Arena
- Hello Spencer, a 20-minute children’s show based on the popular TV-series
- Puppet Comet, a 10-minute puppet show at Puppet Comic Theatre
- Madagaskar LIVE! – It’s Circus Time, a 30-minute show based on the movie Madagaskar 3
My favorite show was ‘Gold of Port Royal’. You can also see it in my video .
So we had a really amazing and fun day in Heide park. I hope you will have a chance to go there at least once in your life. And let me know if you have ever been there, share your experience with me. Thank you!
And I hope you will like this post and my photos. Take care!
- Dress – H&M
- Shoes – Converse
- Kimono – H&M
- Bag – Sinsay
- Bracelet – from a local store in Norway
36 thoughts on “Heide park”
Thank you a lot!
love this and so jealous of your travels! its life changing
Aww thank you so much! You should also travel more and explore the world!
I was traveling a lot but that whole money issue got in the way haha saving up to head back out to the great perhaps!
Oh okay haha good luck with that!
Sounds really nice! I’m from Germany but I’ve never been to Heide Park.
You should go there! In which part of Germany do you live?
In Thuringia 🙂
I’ve never heard of this place! I will google it and I might visit it this month 🙂
It’s a state right in the middle of Germany, if you come to Thuringia make sure to visit Weimar, Erfurt and Jena 😀
Okay I will haha
hey, i love your outfit! i just started my blog and was wondering if you could check it out i would be stoked to hear any feedback! i’m looking forward to more of your posts!
Awww thank you so much! I will definitely check out our blog! x
Great post! I’m from the U.S., so it’s cool to see photos from around the world! Love the way you edit your photos too!
Thank you! You should visit Europe one day!
beautiful kimono. you look pretty.
Thank you a lot!
Looks like fun. I hope you enjoyed your time in Germany!:)
Yea it was amazing ! Thank you 🙂
Thank you !
Glad to read you had a lot of fun! And with almost 40 rides you sure have :)! Cool!
You’re so fabulous. Love it
Thank you so much !
You are adorable, and I love your photos! xoxo
Aww thank you ! Xx
Your outfit is on point girl! 🙂
I’m super new to wordpress, I was hoping maybe you could check out my blog, and comment and follow if you like what you see ❤
Thank you ! And sure, I will follow you and read your posts , good luck and have fun with blogging ! xx
Love your style!
Lovely post! Have you been to Europa Park? I went when I visited Germany almost 3 years ago
Thank you ! I’ve never been to that park. Is it fun there ?
Yes it is! I would definitely recommend going.
Okay, I will try to visit that place . Thanks !